Hometown Heating, Air & Electric has been closely monitoring the ongoing outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and guidance as issued by the government and health authorities. The health and safety of our Customers and Employees is our top priority.
Click Below to learn more about our commitment to your safety:
The health and safety of our Customers and Employees is our top priority. Our teams have been monitoring the situation closely and taking the necessary precautions to keep our Customers, Employees, and our communities safe.
With the effects of the pandemic being felt more each day, we wanted to share the precautionary measures we are implementing to ensure uninterrupted HVAC services, should your need arise.
- Hometown Heating, Air & Electric is implementing a zero-touch contact with all customers. All Hometown Heating, Air & Electric transactions can be done electronically, so all receipts will be emailed to limit physical interaction with customers.
- We are recommending customers use checks or credit cards. We will NOT be accepting cash.
- Before and after servicing a customer’s HVAC equipment, all technicians will wipe the area with a disinfectant.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes have been supplied to all Hometown Heating, Air & Electric employees. As long as they are available, we will use them to wipe down any surface we have worked on.
- Employees have been briefed on the importance of maintaining a clean and safe environment and on our communication and action plans regarding COVID-19.
- We have engaged with our suppliers to understand their Pandemic Response plans.
- Hometown Heating, Air & Electric locations are increasing awareness on Indoor Air Quality Solutions, as well as extending discounts on products to help eliminate the spread of airborne pollutants, such as the coronavirus, in our customers’ homes and businesses.
In addition to the steps above, we are closely monitoring the health of all our employees on a daily basis. If an employee shows any sign of illness, they will be asked to seek a medical diagnosis and cleared by a medical professional, or until they are symptom-free for 72 hours before being allowed to provide service to any customers.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 262-444-5522
More information on the coronavirus is available here:
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Thank you for your continued trust, and our thoughts are with those impacted by this unprecedented situation.