Get The Most Out Of Your HVAC Equipment With Hometown Heating, Air & Electric Cedarburg Maintenance Services
Maintenance and repair services on HVAC systems are arguably the most underrated services we provide at Hometown Heating, Air & Electric. The benefits of quality maintenance and repair can often go unnoticed, ultimately leading to skepticism among HVAC owners.
It includes the following benefits so you can sleep in comfort tonight:
- 78-point precision tune up and inspection of heating and cooling system twice a year
- Reduced diagnostic fee on any service call ($50 savings)
- Priority scheduling on any service call; no overtime charges
- 10% off any parts required
- $50 loyalty credit towards purchase of new system for each year you have an active agreement
- Complete service history recorded and maintained by Hometown Heating & Air
After we install your unit, you may think that your Hometown Heating, Air & Electric experience is over. However, that is not the case at all. We backup our products and customers with great maintenance plans so that our units run like they’re supposed to. If something goes wrong, our technicians will respond quickly. No matter what time it is, we will have your unit back up and running at a great price.
At Hometown Heating, Air & Electric, we feel it is our duty to make sure our customers receive both top-notch HVAC service and customer service they deserve. We provide these services in Cedarburg and surrounding communities.
Benefits of Maintenance
Having a quality maintenance plan with Hometown Heating, Air & Electric has a variety of benefits that the customer can enjoy, including the following:
- Lower-cost energy bills: A unit that is regularly maintained will run more efficiently. If the unit runs efficiently, it uses less fuel and saves you money.
- Reduced risk of costly repairs: Without proper maintenance, it is likely that you will not realize there is a problem with your HVAC unit until it breaks down. The problem usually builds up for months and goes unnoticed. Maintenance from an HVAC professional will spot minor problems before they’re major issues and will repair them at a much cheaper cost than future breakdowns.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that your HVAC unit’s overall health is determined by the HVAC professionals at Hometown Heating, Air & Electric will eliminate uncertainty about whether or not your system will last through the next season. Have confidence in your home’s comfort for years ahead.
Here’s a list of what you can expect during a regular maintenance visit:
- Inspect, clean, and change air filters
- Lubricate moving parts
- Check HVAC controls
- Calibrate thermostat
- Clean system completely
- Inspect fuel lines
- Clean exhaust fins, evaporator, and condenser coils
- Inspect burners, ignition systems, and heat exchangers
- Inspect electrical connections
Hometown Heating, Air & Electric Also Offers Repairs
We realize that nobody wants to have to call a repairman because that means something has gone wrong with your unit. However, we go out of our way to minimize the inconvenience caused by this situation. We provide quick, affordable repairs (such as if your HVAC system is leaking water), to get you back to enjoying your in-home comfort. Our HVAC technicians will arrive on time for their scheduled appointment and will work diligently to get your unit up and running quickly.
At Hometown Heating, Air & Electric, we don’t want any of our customers to struggle through a season because their HVAC unit is failing to perform. Leave it to us by giving us a call today!
Hometown Heating, Air & Electric Cedarburg Is Here For You
At Hometown Heating, Air & Electric, we believe that serving the customer goes long past the installation process. That’s why you can count on us to work hard to keep your HVAC unit running efficiently, and you can expect us to have your back if something goes wrong. An HVAC unit is a major investment that will affect your life for years to come. Protect that investment with Hometown Heating, Air & Electric today!